BTECH 3.5MM ADAPTERConverts the accessory jack on your BaoFeng (or similar) radio to adapt to the standard 3.5mm headsets or audio out jack.
BTECH 2 Pin (BaoFeng/Kenwood) to 3.5mm Adapter
Free FAST Shipping*
BTECH 2 Pin (BaoFeng) to 3.5mm Adapter
How to Use
1. Connect the 3.5mm PIN BTECH Adapter to your Radio's KPG-22 Accessory Jack
2. Clip or Velcro the PTT Button in a convenient place.
3. Connect your 3.5mm headset to the adapter cable.
4. Turn the radio's volume to the minimum and slowly increase the volume to your preferred level (YOUR EARPIECE WILL NEED VERY LITTLE VOLUME)
5. Earpiece and Headsets that have an Inline Mic built-in can utilize the mic to transmit. In order to transmit use the PTT button on your BTECH Adapter; or the PTT on the Radio directly itself.
6. If you cannot transmit or hear audio - the REVERSE adapter is needed (included).
The 2 Pin BTECH Adapter to Single Pin Earpiece Adapter includes a Reverse Cable adapter to insure compatibility with all headsets & in line microphone earpieces.
The majority of headsets will work without this adapter. Some brands are wired in a reverse fashion and the adapter will be needed on those earpieces. It is recommended to store this adapter a safe place - so you will always be able to adapt your radio to your favorite 3.5MM headphones or line-out options.
BTECH 2 Pin to 3.5mm Adapter
Reverse 3.5mm Adapter
Item Weight: 2.4 ounces
Package Dimensions4.6 x 3.7 x 0.3 inches
Item model numberKPG-22 Headset Adapter
Download Software at: https://baofengtech.com/download